Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

This is a great game! I love the buildup of the story and everything, its just some of the mini games are really annoying. I usually solve it by simple trial and error. But it is so worth it! I'd like to see more of your work in the future!

SteerWheels 3 SteerWheels 3

Heh :D

Ehh, colors are a little drab, and the music is still ringing in my ears but it was fun. That was fun. Everthing was simple but it pushes most players. I like it. Alot. More variety in the colors, music, and maybe a little customization to the bike and maybe it will be front paged. But I didnt have a problem with this, I quickly knew the concept. you lil clever guy you :)

tudway responds:

Cheers! I think the colour scheme is nice and soothing to the eye.

Smilie Clicker Smilie Clicker

Nice.

Simple concept. Sorta like bejeweled, but its very simple but almost impossible to truly master. But I have played another version of this idea many times. I didnt have a problem with it, it just gets reppetitive. The music is forgettable and there isnt much variety, I wouldnt ussualy play it everyday but it did bring entertainment. You should try another idea. But I did smile with the smilies of course.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

OMG OMG XD

Ahah, Doomm... Doomy doomy Doom... I love you forever.... I hope you know I love you with passion now Mike. :D Plus cheats still work!!

Ammo and all weapons: idkfa
GAWD mode: iddqd
And I belive thats the only ones that work in this version. I love the Doom guy. Nuff' said :D

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

Ehh

Well, It sure was fun but after a while I jus got bored of it. While there were many great things to be had Its arguably so... The concept is simple but all youre really doing is just pressing the arrow keys to make Pup move left or right. Ive seen this concept before but This is an interesting game and series, keep making more. I like it but make it a little less simple. ;)

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Welp...

This game was one of the greats... I see you put lotsa effort in this and you sure did deserve its good credit. Its good.. real good.. make more please ;)

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Amazin!

This is a master piece. When I played this, I knew you put alot more effort than you normally put for your zombie stuff than this. Congratz on front page. You really went the 9 yards! :D

Left4Dead Soundboard: 2/4 Left4Dead Soundboard: 2/4

LOL

That was AWESOME!!! press girl scream a bunch of timees

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

wow

This Is almost like call of duty 5! but the only thing missing is the zombies need to look more... zombyish.... but its a great game, 2 thumbs up! :]

Dead Space: Flash Dead Space: Flash

Nice

For your first flash submission, this is some talent! you started out pretty nice! ;-]